Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

1.  My topic is pharmacy


2.  For my senior year I plan on being an

a) iPoly Citizen by putting myself out there. I have been shy my last 3 years at ipoly and may be it's time I become more involved by attending senior gatherings and going to at least 3 of the parties this year.

b) Effective Learner by trying to keep up my studies for both senior projects and young scholars. I will also do my best and strive for an AE or, at the very least, a B.

c) Effective User of Technology by using my blog and checking my e-mail more often. I have never had online communication (facebook, Skype, twitter, etc.) so this will be a new experience for me.

d) Effective Communicator by talking more with other people in my house, helping others in classes if they are struggling (already a tutor on the third day), and approaching teachers more if I need help. Hopefully I can tackle my shyness this year.

No comments: