Thursday, May 15, 2014

Blog 19: Independent Component 2

1a. I, Christian Demesa, affirm that I have completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.

b. Jonathan Martinez, mentor.

c. Done

d. My work at the pharmacy involved looking at patient profiles, sitting in on meetings, sitting in on patient-doctor consultations, and observing the use of palliative care.

My component helped answer my EQ because looking at patient profiles helped give me an idea of what my first answer required, the two meetings I saw gave me examples and a launch pad for research for my second answer, and observing consultations helped support my foundation.

All photos that I could include are part of my February post. I could not include more photos of patient profiles and consultations.

No comments: