Thursday, May 15, 2014

Blog 20: Exit Interview

1. How can a clinical pharmacist best provide quality patient consultations?
A good consultation is achieved when a clinical pharmacist prepares for a meeting with the patient in which their personal history and issues are taken into account.
A good consultation is achieved when the doctor attends ongoing professional development by regularly attending meetings.
A good consultation is achieved when the doctor incorporates palliative care.
My best answer is my first answer.

2. The process I took was Mrs. Pittman help in focusing my question down followed by extensive reach online, at my mentorship, and with a psychologist for my third interview.

3. The problem I faced is my blog. I resolved it by talking to Carlos and having my girlfriend teach me how to post blogs.

4. Medical Records by Kendra Cherry and Types of Nonverbal Behavior by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario. It helped answer what a CPP is and how patients nonverbal behavior could benefit doctors customize their consultations.

No comments: